Monday, December 24, 2012

Friend Makin' Mondays: Fill in the Blanks

Merry Christmas Eve! I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for the holidays to be over and things get back to normal. I'm excited to be piloting a new program at work that starts right after the New Year so I'm sure that has something to do with my haste =)
 
 



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
 
 
 
 
FILL in the BLANKS...
 
 
1. I want to.... make 2013 as successful and adventurous as 2012 has been!
 
2. I've never.... been skydiving but I'm going with a friend to do just that in October!
 
3. I believe.... everything happens for a reason.
 
4. My mind often wonders.... the most random things and all the time too. I have ADHD.
 
5. Last night I dreamed that.... I was in a battlefield with dragons. No more Game of Thrones before bed.
 
6. This morning for breakfast I ate.... waffles - a rarity for me.
 
7. My love life is.... non-existent but that's ok I'm purposely taking time off for myself.
 
8. I enjoy.... a great cup of coffee.
 
9. When I was a child I used to.... ride my dogs like horses.
 
10. When I'm in the kitchen I.... wash my hands a hundred times.
 
11. My favorite exercise is.... Zumba!
 
12. When I travel I.... make sure there's extra room in my suitcase for souvenirs!
 
13. My friends would tell you that I am.... funny and opinionated.
 
14. If I had to eat at a restaurant today I would choose.... Razzoo's Cajun Café - they have the BEST grilled jalapeno catfish!
 
15. My favorite.... time of the day is pup cuddling.
 
16. My home is.... hot as hell. My apartment is right next to the boiler room.
 
17. I read.... just about anything if I can learn something from it. I've just started Wuthering Heights.
 
18. The last movie I saw was.... Savages on Redbox. Going to see Django Unchained tomorrow!
 
19. Music makes me feel.... expressive, I love how music can often find the words I am unable to.
 
20. All I want for Christmas is.... a new Keurig! Mine went kaput.  
 
 
Well that's it for this weeks edition! Don't forget to link up! I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a compulsive hand washer too!

    The upside being next to the boiler room is free heat. :-) I'd love that because we keep our house at a balmy 58 to save energy and $$.

    ReplyDelete