Twelve in 2012
1. What was your greatest personal accomplishment in 2012? I like to think I did several cool things this year but moving to Chicago was by far the most awesome!
2. What’s the best thing your did for your health? I had gastric sleeve surgery. It not only cured my diabetes but I've lost 65 pounds so far and I'm getting healthier by the day. I also haven't had any pop or carbonated beverages in 5 months - no alcohol either!
3. Share one thing that caused a significant change in your life this year. I hate to sound repetitive but moving to Chicago, picking up and moving my entire life has given me the courage to do so much more!
4. List a few things that you experienced for the first time at some point over the last twelve months.
- I sailed on Lake Michigan (in a pirate ship!)
- This is my first apartment "underground"
- I did the Color Run
- I mailed out Christmas cards (I never had to before since I was local)
5. What was the coolest place you visited? Chicago of course ;)
6. If you could change one thing about the last year what would it be? I would have curbed my extra spending slightly (OK a little more than slightly) - but I'll be starting the AndThenWeSaved program next year - super excited about that.
7. What is the best meal you ate this year? Giordano's stuffed pizza and Alfie's zucchini chips. Both of which are on my do-not-eat-or-it-will-turn-you-into-a-fat-ass-again list.
8. Tell us about a new friend you made. All of my friends have been new this year, I cant point just one particular person out, they're all great!
9. What did you hope to accomplish this year that you did not? I wanted to travel some.
10. Share something you learned in 2012. Don't compare your beginning to someone else's middle.
11. Share an odd and unexpected thing that you experienced this year. I can't say anything odd or unexpected happened to me this year. It's been pretty normal for once lol
12. How do you think 2013 will differ from 2012? It is going to be full of so much awesome. I'm going to be skinny. I'm going to be rich(er). I'm going to travel. I'm going to (continue to) be badass.
Now it's your turn! Don't forget to link up! Happy Monday everyone!