Monday, December 10, 2012

Friend Makin’ Mondays: Christmas Questions

 

Its that time of the week again! You know what to do, answer these questions on your blog (after commenting on mine of course lol) and link back to www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
 
 
Christmas Questions
 
 
1. How will you celebrate the holidays this year? This year I'm going solo, all my family is back in Texas. I'm not sad though, its my first Chicago Christmas so there's lots of new traditions to be made.

2. What’s the weather currently like where you live? Its starting to get colder but as we've now hit a record 281 days without snow, I can say I'm far past ready for some white powder awesomeness!

3. Do you decorate your home for the holidays? If so, share a picture please!  I did a little as I left most of my decorations at my parents house in Texas. Here is my mini tree:






4. What is your favorite Christmas movie?  ELF! Best Christmas movie, EVER. A do have a soft spot for the old claymation classics and who can forget Emmitt Otter's Jug-Band Christmas? Love!


Image courtesy of google.com


5. What is your favorite Christmas songs?  Carol of the Bells, Feliz Navidad, Last Christmas, Little Drummer Boy and Santa Baby top my list.

6. Do you have an advent calendar?  No, I had one every year as a child but I've grown out of them.

7. Do you prefer color lights or white lights?  I have white lights on my tree but I prefer colored lights on the outside of a home.

8. What is your favorite food to eat over the holidays?  That's hard to say, ever since the surgery I haven't been indulging (yay me!). It used to be pumpkin flavored anything, now I'd have to say its an XL coffee with Peppermint Mocha from Dunkin Donuts. I live dangerously, I know.


Image courtesy of google.com


9. Do you display a live tree, or do you prefer fake trees? I'm a city dweller in an apartment, its nothing but fake for me!

10. What would you need to make your holiday perfect this year?  I'm alive, healthy, losing weight, employed, and have happy pups...I'd say its already perfect =)

 
Okie dokie, your turn! Don't forget to link back!
 
Happy Monday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment