Thursday, February 7, 2013

Julep Maven Free Polish Offer!

As most of you know I am a tad bit obsessed with nail polish. For those of you who don't know, well I'm a tad bit obsessed with nail polish. My personal collection is currently around 330 bottles, not counting clears and treatments. Some say I need an intervention, I say I need more polish.
Tomato, tomatoe.

Just a few of my favorites =)

I do have a few brand preferences but as long as I like the color I'll give it a try. One brand I'm happy with is Julep, I joined a while back at the suggestion of a friend and have been happy ever since. Julep is a monthly subscription box and unlike other similar programs, it is completely customizable and super easy to opt out of your monthly box if you don't like the choices or just don't have it in your budget that month. You also earn points on every purchase that can be used towards free product. In 2 months I accumulated enough points to get the February box for free!
 
February Maven Box
 
I got 3 polishes, the new Freedom top coat, an eyelash curler and a few chocolates. The colors this month are gorgeous and I'm VERY happy with the silver holo in my box - some holos just fall flat but even in my craptastic lighting you can see it clearly!

L-R Joan (raspberry/gold), Rebel (silver holo), Marion (teal shimmer)


The boxes are normally $19.99 a month but today (because I'm awesome!) I am giving you my personal referral link with a code for a FREE BOX. As in you pay zilch, nothing, nada. If you just sign up and never order another box after this one that's ok - there is no pressure with this and you can cancel anytime. I frequently opt out of boxes myself. And in case you are wondering - these colors are available and you can get them in your free box - I tested it out earlier myself.
 
 

Take the 3 minute style profile and use code "FREEBOX" at checkout and your first box is free.
 
That's all it takes! Happy painting!
 
Disclaimer: I was not compensated in any way for my review by Julep, Julep Maven, or its affiliates. This is a product and service that I personally participate in and wanted to share. All opinions are my own. While I am not compensated for my review, by using my personal referral link I do receive bonus points for each sign up - once you sign up you will have your own link too as it is part of the Julep Maven membership service.

No comments:

Post a Comment