Monday is here and a new work week begins - I don't know about you guys but I'm already counting down to Friday. I've got a long week ahead that's filled with work, stitches, and EGD's - I'll fill you all in later on those things. I will say my dermatologist is making a killing off me this month - hope she remembers my birthday.
So lets get to the fun stuff shall we?
If you've take part in FMM before then you know the routine. If you're new, simply take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at All The Weigh - encourage your readers to do the same and we can all connect!
1. Share one unique character trait that sets you apart from your friends. I'm pretty blunt and don't cut corners when sharing my thoughts and opinions.
2. List at least two pet peeves that always aggravate you. Laziness and uncleanliness (its the OCD!)
3. Is there a word or phrase that you say so regularly that people expect to hear it from you? However or you know what I'm saying/what I mean.
4. Are you a risk taker, or do you typically play it safe? I like to think of myself as a 'cautious thrillseeker' - I'll jump out of a plane but play it a little more cautious when it comes to everyday things - I'm an analyzer in that regard.
5. Describe your life as it was in high school. Are you the same person? Have you changed? High school was miserable - I've definitely changed!
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done that you’re glad you did? Packed up and moved to Chicago last year.
7. Do you ever talk to yourself? If so, share an example. All the time - "Shari - WTF are you doing - don't be a dumbass - get it together already"
8. Share something you did that unexpectedly helped shape your life. I had an accident at work about 10 years ago and it caused me to have back surgery & a permanent injury that will require lifelong care. It stopped my life as I knew it and made me reanalyze everything, my life turned around completely.
9. Do you follow a strict routine, or are you a free spirit? Are you somewhere in between? I'm in between if my OCD allows, if its in overdrive watch out!
10. Share something about yourself that you hope will inspire others. Would you believe I have a great story, one of perseverance and determination and a big insight as to why I am the way I am? Well I do but its kind of a long one so check back later and I'll update when Im not so tired and my eyes aren't closing as I type lol
Have a great week!