Sunday, February 3, 2013

Faux Cookie Dough

A few weeks ago I posted the recipe for Weight Watchers Faux Cheesecake - Im so seriously in love with this stuff that not only do I eat several times a week but Ive also gone wild making different versions of it in my kitchen. I figure since 25,000 (CRAZY!) of you like the original recipe then you'll like my newest creation as well! I've seen a few versions of it on the net but I tweaked it to make it VSG & WW friendly. It had been taste-tested and co-worker approved!

 
Calories: 198  |  Protein: 18  |  Carbs: 21   |  Fat: 1
Makes 1 serving
 
 
You'll need -
 
1-5.3oz container plain, nonfat Greek Yogurt (I used Oikos)
1 tbsp.  Bell Plantation powdered peanut butter (PB2)
1 tbsp. Sugar Free Jell-O dry mix, vanilla
1 tbsp.  No Calorie Sweeter (I used Nevella & can be adjusted to taste)*
1 tbsp. mini chocolate chips
1 tsp. vanilla extract

 
*If you don't like artificial sweeteners you can replace with brown sugar just make sure to recalculate the calories/points

 
 
Then you'll -
 
I find it easiest to mix one dry ingredient into the yogurt at a time, this prevents clumping. Start with the PB2, follow with the Jell-O dry mix, and add the sweetener (again, adjust to taste). Once you have the base completed add and mix the vanilla and lastly repeat with the chocolate chips.
 
 
 
(The picture isn't pretty but you get the idea - I may have gotten carried away and ate my sample and don't have a close-up pretty blog picture for you guys)
 
Happy Cooking!

7 comments:

  1. can you tell us the smart points on this or do we calculate on our own..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone know the points on the new Freestyle Program?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be about 8-9 points if made with brown sugar, assuming it's supposed to be one serving.

      Delete
    2. It’s 7 points if made with Stevia. The PB2 is 1 point and the mini choc chips are 3. If you reduce/eliminate one or both, you may be able to reduce the points a bit. For me, 7 points is a lot to use on a snack so I’m going to play around with this recipe a bit!

      Delete
    3. It's actually 5sp on Freestyle:

      Yogurt-0sp
      Pb2-1sp
      Pudding Mix-1sp
      Stevia-0sp
      Chocolate chips-3sp
      Vanilla-0sp

      Delete
  3. Fabulous! So great to be able to eat a dessert without guilt. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete