Friday, March 8, 2013

Pause, Rewind

I haven't felt like blogging. The thoughts, ideas and posts have been there but sitting down in front of the computer and writing has felt like a chore. Truth be told, I've been struggling to find a happy medium between work, home and all the other responsibilities I have. I took a week off of work just to chill out and still found myself stressing over all the things I "need" to do and started feeling anxious over everything that has been piling up (ie blog posts, meeting personal monthly goals). It was at that point I had to put my foot down and take a step back. So for now I'm not making any more monthly goals, I'm going back to the basics and making sure they're cemented before trying to add on anything else. If I feel like blogging I will blog, if not then I wont. I would much rather churn out a genuine post once a week then try and force 3 crappy ones out.

I just wanted to touch base with you guys and acknowledge that I know I'm behind on responding to emails, blog posts, and everything in between. I've gotten all of your lovely responses and words and for that I'm grateful and so very appreciative - I just needed a moment to pause, rewind before pressing play again.


Besos -

No comments:

Post a Comment