This is my first FMM for March and I'm really going to try to keep up with this! I held a survey a while back and you guys said you wanted to me a bit more personal in my posts and this is a perfect way to do it. Hopefully I can do better with this than the #fmsphotoaday challenges on Instagram ;) Speaking of which, feel free to follow me on IG - my username is ShoeVixen - I post tons of food, progress pictures and of course nail polish.
If you've take part in FMM before then you know the routine. If you're new, simply take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at All The Weigh - encourage your readers to do the same and we can all connect. Now for this week's topic!
Pondering Personal Thoughts
2. Are you the kind of friend you’d want to have as a friend? I have to piggyback off Kenlie's answer on this one...I haven't always been but its something I continually work toward. We all have flaws and I am thankful for the people who have stuck around while I figure it all out =)
3. Look back at the last year. When did you feel most excited about something in your life? Surgery, of course. Actually I take that back - I was just ready for the surgery to be over. I've been excited every day since! I am planning a family vacation to Harry Potter World in October so that's keeping me full of excitement as well. I'll be going hang-gliding!
4. Have you ever been with someone and not spoken a word, only to walk away thinking that was the best conversation ever? I remember thinking I had but I cant recall with whom so maybe not lol
5. If you won 100 million dollars Monday, would you continue doing whatever you usually do on Tuesdays? If you mean sleeping in, yes. Going to work, no. I would definitely take early retirement from corporate America but I've always wanted to start an inner city program that teaches disadvantaged youth real world skills; balancing a checkbook, credit cards/management, insurance, ect. After taking a worldly vacation with the sole purpose of buying every bottle of nail polish I could get my hands on ;)
6. What would you do differently if you knew no one would judge you? Dance. Once I gained all my weight I stopped going out and socializing, now that Im feeling more confident and going out more I want to dance but am too afraid I forgot how and lost my rhythm.
7. Share something you do differently than most people. Eat my pizza with extra sauce and no cheese, well I used to anyways.
8. What’s one thing that you really want to do that you’ve never done? Travel abroad. Italy, England, and Ireland are all on my list.
9. If you had to move out of state right now, where would you move? Texas, there's no place like home!
10. What is the one thing that you’d like to change most about the world? I would make everyone in the world happy. Happy people don't kill, or bully, or judge. They smile. Make sure you smile today!
Have a great week!