Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Thoughts


I'm mad. And angry. And pissed. At someone. At everyone. At no one.

I'm happy. And grateful. And glad. For everything. For nothing. For something.

I'm mad I moved to Chicago for what feels like nothing.

I'm glad I came - I had my surgery and changed my life.

I'm angry because I have no one here, no support system.

I'm pissed because I changed my life and the people who didn't got left behind and that left me alone.

I'm glad I've grown as a person.

I'm happy I don't take any sh** from anyone.

I'm happy I don't have to depend on anyone.

I wish I didn't have to always be so strong.

Why doesn't sh** get handed to me like other people?

I'm proud of my accomplishments.

I like that I'm good with make-up, hair and clothes.

I wish I didn't have bad thoughts about others.

I wish people didn't do dumb sh** in order for me to have bad thoughts about them in the first place.

I wish my friends were closer.

I wish I could hug my Dad.

I love looking in the mirror and seeing a healthy me.

I'm happy being single.

I love my pups.

I like making lists and plans and following things thru.

I'm excited about my upcoming Florida vacation.

I hate having frenemies.

Im working on everything, on me.

I love myself.

Im grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment