Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Friend Makin' Mondays (On A Wednesday): Twenty Questions

Needless to say Monday was a bad day and I didn't feel right about posting something that seemed so trivial in light of current events. So thanks to a late night puppy ER trip, I'm at home and finding myself at home for the day and able to catch up. Now for this weeks topic:  



 
 
 
If you've take part in FMM before then you know the routine. If you're new, simply take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at All The Weigh - encourage your readers to do the same and we can all connect.



Twenty Questions
 
 
1. Share something that you enjoy doing when you’re alone. 
Painting my nails

2. What do you plan to eat next? Chicken fajitas

3. When did you first travel on a plane?  Where did you go? I can't recall how old I was but it was a quickie flight from San Antonio to Dallas - I think I was 12 or 13 maybe.

4. Do you currently have a crush on someone?  If so, share a few of the reasons why.  I wont call it a crush but I'm intrigued by someone - mostly because I like what I've found out and when I first met this person I didn't like them at all. Due to an age gap and not knowing individual situations, its unlikely to go anywhere. However, it has made me reconsider my whole "no dating" thing.

5. List one thing that disgusts you that probably wouldn’t bother someone else.  Mushrooms.

6. If you could buy a new car tomorrow (and money was no object) what would you buy? Bugatti Veyron - just like this. Anyone have an extra $1.5 mil laying around?

Image courtesy Google

 
7. Who was the first person who broke your heart? Alf when he left Earth for Planet Melmac.

8. If you could spend the night with a celebrity tonight, who would it be? 50 Cent - he just looks like he can get down LOL

Image courtesy Google

9. Are you a morning person or a night person? While I’m definitely a night person, I'm trying to change that (all attempts thus far have been unsuccessful).

10. What’s your favorite board game? Monopoly!

11. Can you play an instrument? If so, what do you play?  Does my CD player count?

12. What is the last thing you ate?  Breakfast taco with refried beans, eggs, cheese and Sriracha.

13. Do you wear a watch?  No, I don't like the feel of anything on my wrists.

14. Do you go to church? I used to in Texas but I haven't found a Church home in Chicago.

15. Do you ever wish on stars? Yes. 

16.  Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Yes, sport and cruisers.

17. What is the last thing you purchased? An extension cord.

18. How big is your bed? Queen.

19. What size shoe do you wear? I used to wear a 9 but now Im between an 8 and 8.5. These awesome shoes are a 7.5 so Im still fluctuating from all the weight being gone (yay!).



20. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week?
Iron Man 3! 05.03.13



That wraps up this weeks questions. As always don't forget to link back up so we can all share!

Have a great rest of the week!




1 comment:

  1. 1. Share something that you enjoy doing when you’re alone.
    Shop clearance or auctions.

    2. What do you plan to eat next? peanut butter toast

    3. When did you first travel on a plane? Where did you go? I was in my early 20's and went to Jamaica with my brother and sister.

    4. Do you currently have a crush on someone? No, I am married to my hot best friend.

    5. List one thing that disgusts you that probably wouldn’t bother someone else. Canned Mushrooms

    6. If you could buy a new car tomorrow (and money was no object) what would you buy? I really nice mini van with leather interior


    7. Who was the first person who broke your heart? a jerk

    8. If you could spend the night with a celebrity tonight, who would it be? SNL cast

    9. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night

    10. What’s your favorite board game? apples to apples

    11. Can you play an instrument? If so, what do you play? Does my CD player count?

    12. What is the last thing you ate? 1 dark chocolate bliss piece

    13. Do you wear a watch? No.

    14. Do you go to church? Not as often as I would like but a few times a year

    15. Do you ever wish on stars? Yes.

    16. Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Yes, as a rider not a driver on sport and cruisers.

    17. What is the last thing you purchased? Tom's toothpaste

    18. How big is your bed? Queen.

    19. What size shoe do you wear? I used to wear a 9 - 9.5 but now I'm between an 8.5 and 9

    20. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week?
    Going to the cabin with my family.

    ReplyDelete