Monday, April 8, 2013

Friend Makin' Mondays: TV, Movies and Me

I've been down with the flu all week so I missed out on last weeks FMM. I just didn't have the strength or desire to sit in front of my computer for any length of time. Thank goodness for auto-post or the few recipes I put up wouldn't have gone out. Happy to report I'm feeling much better and ready to get this week started so I can get it finished and onto the weekend! Is it just me or does your job REALLY interfere with your life too? Note to self - buy a lotto ticket. Now onto this weeks topic:
 
 


If you've take part in FMM before then you know the routine. If you're new, simply take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at All The Weigh - encourage your readers to do the same and we can all connect.
 
 
 
TV, Movies and Me
 
1. If you could be a recurring star on a show that is currently on TV, which show would you choose?  Vampire Diaries! Two reasons, Damon and Klaus. In either order, or at the same time. And Elena needs her butt kicked. Plus I'd be a vampire and wouldn't have to go to work tomorrow. Perfect!
 
Image courtesy of Google

2. Name the movie that you are most embarrassed to admit that you love.  Twilight. I could watch it 100 times and never be bored. Ok maybe a little, but not by much.
 
3. Name one show that you’ve never seen and would love to watch.  I have no idea, I rarely watch TV, as in I turn it on maybe 4 times a month. Sad, I know. I've never seen the Tudors and I heard it was really good so we'll go with that.
 
4. Do you ever go to movies alone?  All the time. I actually prefer it, last time I went with someone they talked thru the whole movie. It doesn't help that I hate chick flicks so most of my friends aren't up to seeing all my action/horror/epic films.
 
5. If you could only watch one TV show for the next year, which show would you choose and why?  I have no idea. I only watch 3 shows: Vampire Diaries, Game of Thrones and Sons of Anarchy. I'm going to have to cross my fingers and hope this never happens because I cant choose from all of this awesomeness!
 
6. If you could star in one reality show, which one would it be and why?  I wouldn't. I just don't understand the concept of taking an hour out of my life to watch someone else's - and all the staged conflict that goes along with it.
 
7. If someone rented a billboard for you, what would it say?  Duh =)

Image courtesy of Google

 
8. Who is the most famous person with whom you have been in the same room? Not the most famous but definitely my favorite - the San Antonio Spurs! I love my boys! Playoffs, baby!!!!
 
9. If you were chosen to be a contestant on a TV game show, which show would you want to be on?  Family Fued
 
10. If there was a movie being made about you, which actor would you choose to play you? Angelina Jolie. I imagine she's as awesome as I am ;)
 
Image courtesy of Google
 
 
Well that wraps up this weeks topic. Don't forget to link back and have a great week!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I love Vampire Diaries too. Oh Damon. And Klaus. I like them both. I'm looking forward to the spin off with Klaus and his family. Hope that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swinging by from FMM... I agree with you. I really do not understand the concept or appeal of reality television.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dropping by from FMM to say hello!

    Sounds like we have similar tastes. I love Vampire Diaries. I think I'd go Damon, but Klaus is pretty fantastic as well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Beetv Click here

    ReplyDelete
  5. The most widely recognized kinds of the show in this subgenre are programs that explore paranormal events. The subgenre likewise incorporates shows which center around chasing down renowned legendary animals. https://www.buyyoutubesubscribers.in/

    ReplyDelete